Wednesday 16 May 2018

Des Hunt comes to Waikowhia


Des Hunt Came to school!








Des Hunt came to waikowhia to show his books to the school, he brought some mini versions of some of his books, for people that brought money to buy.
The senior part of the school like to read Des Hunt. Right now the senor school are reading some of his books, Hauraki is my class and we are reading   Sunken Forest by Des Hunt.   We were asking some questions to Des Hunt when he came to the hall, my question was    Why Did You Start Writing Book?    When he was sharing his smartness he showed us some stuff about negative and positive force. When he pushed the ball up the ramp he made then the ball did not go to far but when he put some magnates it helped the mar balls climb up the steep hill.


My favourite part was the part when the big balloon poped because it was loud and I liked the way the balloon got bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger util.....   It blew up!!!  It was important because he was meaning to tell a story a fun way, he did not just tell us the story in a normal way we tell a story but he told it a really funny and fun way.


Now that I've seen this show i am going to when i get stuck in problems then I think of Des Hunt's show and i take the problem like science and i can solve it like it is something that I am good at, so i can do it better.




Here is some videos about what we did.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, my name is Rio and I am a student in Manukau at Waikowhai School. I really like work about when Des Hunt came. It made me think of one piece’s a writer on japanese books. Have you thought about describing what Des Hunt did some more? . If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://wpsriop.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Hi Rio! Thank you for commenting on my blog. Sorry i will next time put more information on my blog post.
      Katie

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.