Thursday 17 May 2018

All about me!

Hi there guys! My name is Katie. I am 9 years old. I go to Waikowhai
primary school. I have 1 brother and 1 sister, I also have 1 dog but she
is in Canada. My sister’s name is Grace and my brother’s name is Tristan.
My culture is Canadian. We are going to Canada in 8 weeks.I like having
 hard running challenge’s.
I also love having my new Chromebook with me to use.
It is really fun to use because we get to listen to music if we are doing our work
nicely and being really good. The type of music that i like to listen to is any music.
I am really excited about going to Canada this year, i have lots of relatives in Canada
so i can’t wait to show my Chromebook to my cousins and friends.
I also can’t wait to go to school in Canada and see all my best school friends!!!


3 comments:

  1. Hi, I have looked at your all about me and it looks amazing I liked how you explained everything about you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie my name is Shay it would be better if you put your fav color and did you think to add pictures too . But I enjoyed the prat when you talk about your family and friends not just about the stuff you like but maybe you could add more . By the way I go to yaldhurst school and im in 6th year at school.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.