Tuesday 5 June 2018

My House learning

 W.A.L.T make our own house that with be in our future.
In my reading group at Waikowhai school we read a book and we had to make a future house that can stand up to big waves, earthquake's and lots of rain and wind. So this is my house that i made, but before you see it you must read this...

Katie's House info
Today in reading we had to make a house that would be safe in any natural disasters.
I made a house that is super safe because i listened to the storybook that could helped us, it said to have in a safe house   A system to water, a way to the main Rd and a beriar and some of our own things and i have all of those things! So my house is super safe.


This is what i made!
I think that i would do a floating house next time so it can float past the tsunami and all the bad stuff, and in the future there will probably be weird and cool magic stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.